- RATTAILRAD-433 ACCEPTED Mono streams play mostly noise
- RATTAILRAD-423 ACCEPTED Clock compensation doesn't react to accute bursts of samples
- RATTAILRAD-418 ACCEPTED Failover playlist is played briefly before the streams kick in
- RATTAILRAD-415 ACCEPTED AAC stream plays at wrong sample rate after returning from fallback playlist
- RATTAILRAD-454 ACCEPTED Default State for privilege of Scheduling Panelrole set to be "off"
- RATTAILRAD-445 ACCEPTED Report local clock to portal
- RATTAILRAD-434 ACCEPTED As a user I want to set the scheduling to "Always ON" on the portal
- RATTAILRAD-432 ACCEPTED Remove obsolete code
- RATTAILRAD-429 ACCEPTED Configuration of Timezone implemented in RetailPlayer Firmware
- RATTAILRAD-428 ACCEPTED RetailPlayer Firmware Scheduling extended to support Time Zones
- RATTAILRAD-417 ACCEPTED Software Update check performed after startup
- RATTAILRAD-392 ACCEPTED Add clock drift compensation before alsa output
- RATTAILRAD-391 ACCEPTED Playback live stream without any buffering at the input side
- RATTAILRAD-385 ACCEPTED Schedule stored in RetailPlayer
- RATTAILRAD-384 ACCEPTED RetailPlayer internal clock set by portal
- RATTAILRAD-383 ACCEPTED RetailPlayer Internal clock running
- RATTAILRAD-382 ACCEPTED json Websocket Protocol extended with Scheduling data
- RATTAILRAD-381 ACCEPTED json Websocket Prototcol extended to contain actual UTC Time
- RATTAILRAD-380 ACCEPTED User Privileges Extended with Scheduling Panel Role
- RATTAILRAD-379 ACCEPTED Schedule Settings implemented in Panel Role
- RATTAILRAD-378 ACCEPTED Scheduling Panel Role created in Device Settings
|Date||Recipient / Environment||Software Package / Version|
Deployed on RetailPlayer Portal for Download.
Made available for webupdate on Google Drive.