This document describes the Change Log of the V6.0.2 of the RetailPlayer Firmware
- Failover tracks download method improved
- Un-necessary assets removed from the RetailPlayer
- Fixed: Volume consistency with FW V5.X
- Fixed: RetailPlayer doesn't report initial condition of Main URL and Fallback URL, which show as n/a
- Ethernet interface must be kept in DHCP mode to allow Wireless LAN operation
- WLAN interface is not identified by Discovery Tool
- Priority URL supports only HTTP protocol
- .wav audio files are not supported
- RetailPlayer device doesn't wipe the triggers of the schedule when this is unassigned from a device in the Portal, the result is that the schedule will continue to operate as long as the device stays on the same ORG.
- Local Web UI is not protected by default with the password printed on the backside of the RetailPlayer device. the device asks for no password when shipped.
- Local Web UI is currently accessible only with HTTP protocol (no HTTPs support)
- The RetailPlayer device plays all audio clips and scheduled streaming channels when there is a backward time change (i.e. when the time zone is changed by mistake to a western zone or when there is an automatic change of the time due to winter time change)
- Update of the Firmware cannot be done using WiFi only connection, wired connection must be used
- The player opens multiple HTTP connections when connecting with an http stream, this causes waste of network resources and might result in the RetailPlayer device being banned from some strict streaming service providers
|Recipient / Environment
|Software Package / Version
|Made available in production portal.