RetailPlayer Firmware V5.3.0
Release Notes for firmware version 5.3
May 18th 2020
- WiFi support with USB dongle added: Plugging a WiFi USB dongle with s Realtek RTL8188EU chipset into the RetailPlayer device can use a WiFi connection to the network. Visit this link for a list of compatible WiFi dongle manufacturers and models.
- Failover playlist over USB memory added: Support of USB sticks to load failover tracks in stand-alone mode
- HTTPS audio streams support
- Automatic handling of failover tracks without webui configuration
- Player could stop monitoring the configured audio streams under extreme network conditions.
- Ethernet interface must be kept in DHCP mode to allow Wireless LAN operation
- Wireless LAN only supports configuration via DHCP
|Date||Recipient / Environment||Software Package / Version|
|Made available in production portal.||update-core-image-barix-audioplex-5.3.0.tar|