Congratulation for buying the IPformer IPF400 for Syn-Apps. We hope you'll find a quick start with this product and if a question remains, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety Precautions: Please make sure to first read the safety information in order to avoid hazards.
- IPF400 device
Standard Configuration with Syn-Apps Revolution
- Connect the IPformer to your PoE network.
- Wait some seconds until the device starts.
- The Syn-Apps Revolution system detects the device automatically and can be configured there.
Network Configuration on the device interface
The device can be configured over the local web ui to set a static IP. Default mode is DHCP.
- Plug 3.5mm headphones into the mini jack and be prepared to write down an IP address.
- Connect the IPformer to your PoE network (or reboot if already running). Wait some seconds until the device starts.
- The IP will be announced as audio (Sonic IP).
- Open your browser and enter the IP address you have written down. The configuration interface opens.
Password: Find it at the bottom of your device (white sticker which says "PW").
- Go to "Network" and change the network configuration to your needs.
Configuration of Source Priority
- Define the sources you want to play
- Define the priority from 1 (highest priority) down.
Available: Syn-Apps, RTP, Local File, SIP