Congratulation for buying the Exstreamer M400. We hope you find a quick start with this product and if a question remains, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- M400 device
- Power supply
- RCA stereo cable
Standard Configuration with Syn-Apps Revolution
- Connect the Exstreamer M400 to your switch (internet router) using a standard ethernet cable.
- Power the device with the included adapter. Wait some seconds until the device starts.
- The Syn-Apps Revolution system detects the device automatically and can be configured there.
Network Configuration on the device interface
The device can be configured over the local web ui to set a static IP. Default mode is DHCP.
- Plug 3.5mm headphones into the mini jack and be prepared to write down an IP address.
- Connect the IPformer to your PoE network (or reboot if already running). Wait some seconds until the device starts.
- The IP will be announced as audio (Sonic IP).
- Open your browser and enter the IP address you have written down. The configuration interface opens.
Password: Find it at the bottom of your device (white sticker which says "PW").
- Go to "Network" and change the network configuration to your needs.