RetailPlayer Portal V3.3.4
This document describes the Change Log of the V3.3.4 of the RetailPlayer Portal
Changes / Improvements
- Fixed: Device's Control page not showing correctly (device is offline issue) due to bad inheritance of channel lists (issue introduced in Portal release 3.3.0)
- When deleting a user it is enough to click once on the bin icon. There is no confirmation (it is still possible to revert the change). This may lead to undesired deletions.
- When assigning a user a permission to only create and handle QR Codes, the confirmation symbol that should be used to confirm the actions in the device tab is not visible. Hence the function doesn't work properly.
- When setting user's privileges if the ADMIN permission is flagged all other privileges are flagged automatically. On the Portal this indication is not clear and the user can still flag the roles individually.
- The Audio Files Scheduler selection box takes awhile to render if the schedule it represents contains an high number of triggers
- Audio Files upload in Failover tracks and in the audio files manager: filenames cannot have names with more than 50 characters
|Date||Recipient / Environment||Software Package / Version|
|Made available in production portal.|