This document describes the Change Log of the V3.3.3 of the RetailPlayer Portal
- Show audio files name in the remote control page when those are playing
- Resolve EVENT resource type name - Show audio files name in the Status report
Changes / Improvements
- Fixed: cannot delete a channel after creation (introduced in V3.3.1)
- Fixed: identification of device firmware 5.x and display or not the corresponding Automation resources (introduced in V3.3.0)
Fixed: registration of device from top level organization to assign it to a sub organization without being in the same (introduced in V3.3.0)
- When deleting a user it is enough to click once on the bin icon. There is no confirmation (it is still possible to revert the change). This may lead to undesired deletions.
- When assigning a user a permission to only create and handle QR Codes, the confirmation symbol that should be used to confirm the actions in the device tab is not visible. Hence the function doesn't work properly.
- When setting user's privileges if the ADMIN permission is flagged all other privileges are flagged automatically. On the Portal this indication is not clear and the user can still flag the roles individually.
- The Audio Files Scheduler selection box takes awhile to render if the schedule it represents contains an high number of triggers
- Audio Files upload in Failover tracks and in the audio files manager: filenames cannot have names with more than 50 characters
|Date||Recipient / Environment||Software Package / Version|
|Made available in production portal.|