RetailPlayer Portal V3.2.0
This document describes the Change Log of the V3.2.0 of the RetailPlayer Portal
Changes / Improvements
- Device API improved to provide the device with the channel list catalog
- Implementation of a browser side cache to improve rendering speed os audio files schedule
- When deleting a Channel remove it from the Channel List and from the Device control box
- When removing a channel from channel list remove it also from the Device controls and switch to another available channel
- When deleting a channel, channel list, device, user it is enough to click once on the bin icon. There is no confirmation (it is still possible to revert the change). This may lead to undesired deletions.
- When changing channel lists or assigning the device to a new ORG the channel schedule is not persistent. The previous channel schedule is kept on the device until the user doesn't click on the SAVE button (confirmation symbol in the right corner of the Portal) after the new channel lists or new ORG are set.
- When removing a Failover Track from a channel list, the track is not removed in the RetailPlayer device immediately after clicking save in the channel list tab, instead it is necessary to go into the device tab and perform an action from there, either mute / unmute, change a channel or simply click on the confirmation symbol, for the change to take effect and remove the track
- When assigning a user a permission to only create and handle QR Codes, the confirmation symbol that should be used to confirm the actions in the device tab is not visible. Hence the function doesn't work properly.
- When trying to upload Failover Tracks in the channel list area on an unstable or slow network the Portal might report a meaningless error message for the user when saving the new channel list. This is because the upload might not be finished yet. An easy indication on the upload status would be sufficient to inform the user on the status of the upload.
- When setting user's privileges if the ADMIN permission is flagged all other privileges are flagged automatically. On the Portal this indication is not clear and the user can still flag the roles individually.
- The Audio Files Scheduler selection box takes awhile to render if the schedule it represents contains an high number of triggers
|Date||Recipient / Environment||Software Package / Version|
|Made available in production portal.|