This document describes the Change Log of the V6.0.2 of the RetailPlayer Firmware
- Failover tracks download method improved
- Un-necessary assets removed from the RetailPlayer
- Fixed: Volume consistency with FW V5.X
- Fixed: RetailPlayer doesn't report initial condition of Main URL and Fallback URL, which show as n/a
- Ethernet interface must be kept in DHCP mode to allow Wireless LAN operation
- WLAN interface is not identified by Discovery Tool
- Priority URL supports only HTTP protocol
- .wav audio files are not supported
- RetailPlayer device doesn't wipe the triggers of the schedule when this is unassigned from a device in the Portal, the result is that the schedule will continue to operate as long as the device stays on the same ORG.
- Local Web UI is not protected by default with the password printed on the backside of the RetailPlayer device. the device asks for no password when shipped.
- Local Web UI is currently accessible only with HTTP protocol (no HTTPs support)
- The RetailPlayer device plays all audio clips and scheduled streaming channels when there is a backward time change (i.e. when the time zone is changed by mistake to a western zone or when there is an automatic change of the time due to winter time change)
|Date||Recipient / Environment||Software Package / Version|
|Made available in production portal.||update-core-image-barix-audioplex-6.0.2.tar|