This document describes the Change Log of the V3.3.5 of the RetailPlayer Portal
Changes / Improvements
- Role "Audio File" now enables / disables Asset Scheduler and Trigger tabs in the device's automation page, without affecting other device specific schedulers (opening hours and channel scheduler)
- Fixed: Bug when user changed the password at first login (introduced in 3.3.4), SAVE button not working properly
- When deleting a user it is enough to click once on the bin icon. There is no confirmation (it is still possible to revert the change). This may lead to undesired deletions.
- When assigning a user a permission to only create and handle QR Codes, the confirmation symbol that should be used to confirm the actions in the device tab is not visible. Hence the function doesn't work properly.
- When setting user's privileges if the ADMIN permission is flagged all other privileges are flagged automatically. On the Portal this indication is not clear and the user can still flag the roles individually.
- The Audio Files Scheduler selection box takes awhile to render if the schedule it represents contains an high number of triggers
- Audio Files upload in Failover tracks and in the audio files manager: filenames cannot have names with more than 50 characters
|Date||Recipient / Environment||Software Package / Version|
|Made available in production portal.|