These release notes are related to FW V2.6.2
- Possibility to upload custom crt certificates in device security settings
- Report SIP Server response code on Speaker Status page
- Support m3u and pls stream playlists
- temperature sensor reading reported on the Speaker Status page
- Remote Config Tool:
- Possibility to reboot devices individually or all the ones identified by the tool
Fixes / Improvements
- Avoid playing 2 audio sources at the same time
- Fix AudioSourceManager - Improved player stability avoiding crashes when the audio format received is not compliant with what the player is able to decode
- Fix overtemp check
- amplifier's volume control adjustments
- automatic speaker impedance detection
- Fix volume configuration (ICast volume to Player volume conversion) - It's now allowed to set volume on Informacast to any value from 0 to 12.
- Fix crash - now there's no limit to try to connect to ICast Server
- Automatic log rotation mechanism implemented
- Fix storage of Server's passwords used for registration on main-informacast
- Remote config tool verification of a device running an InformaCast license
- Device alias field on the UI now allows the usage only of allowed characters
- SIP Source:
- Improved player stability when the interval between calls are ultra short
- Fixed deadlocks caused by quick calls started and closed
- Improved source logs
- Improved source switching time when a high priority source dies and a lower one takes over
Known Limitations / Issues
- RTP Dynamic Payload Types not handled (i.e. All the following formats from Instreamer Classic are not playing on IP Speaker:
- G.711 uLaw / Mono 24kHz - G.711 aLaw / Mono 24KHz
- PCM 24 Khz 16 bit mono big endian - PCM 8 Khz 16 bit mono big endian - PCM 24 Khz 16 bit mono little endian - PCM 8 Khz 16 bit mono little endian - PCM 32 Khz 16 bit mono big endian - PCM 12 Khz 16 bit mono big endian - PCM 32 Khz 16 bit mono little endian - PCM 12 Khz 16 bit mono little endian - PCM 44.1 kHz 16bit stereo little endian - PCM 48KHz 16bit stereo little endian - PCM 48KHz 16bit stereo big endian
- Audio file names doesn't accept special characters and maximum one space between words
- When uploading audio files as .zip archive the maximum size is 16MB.
- Configuration Tool: SIP Server settings related to username must be entered manually in the tool for each device despite they are copied from one device to all others when pushing the configuration or copying and inserting.
- The configuration tool, when controlling a large number of devices. needs to be refreshed by clicking on the "READ ALL" button to display again all the devices after new configurations are applied.
- Configuration Tool: the green cell indicating the playing source is not updated in real time. It requires the user to click the READ ALL button.
|Recipient / Environment
|Software Package / Version